- This event has passed.
Regional Meeting Preston
Tuesday 16 April @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join us for our free Regional Meeting
A presentation from the host Market, get updates on issues affecting Markets, get further information on the NABMA offer and also share in sessions with the Institute of Place Management. There will also be an opportunity to network with colleagues from your area.
At our recent One Day Conference we signed a partnership agreement with the Institute leading the way for the Institute to support NABMA on policy issues and professionalising Markets. The Regional Meetings will see the first tangible evidence of our relationship with the Institute as they lead sessions on the role of Markets in High Streets/Town Centres and what we can do to professionalise Markets.
The agenda will include:
- A presentation on the Market redevelopment project at Preston.
- Hear about the issues currently affecting the markets industry including VAT, Business Rates and BREXIT.
- What can NABMA do to help you? Update on NABMA services and introduction of Basecamp.
- Markets and High Streets/ Town Centres particularly looking at latest initiatives and funding.
- Professionalising Markets.
- Asking questions of experienced Market Officers and networking with colleagues.
The venue will be open from 10:00 am
Parking is available in the nearby:
Preston bus station car park, Tithebarn Street, Preston, PR1 1YT
For satellite navigation, use the postcode PR1 1YT
The train station is 0.6 miles from the venue. About a 12 minute walk.