NABMA Update – Training Postponement

Unfortunately, due to the current circumstances, we have taken the decision to postpone the next sessions of the diploma course scheduled for 31 March/1st April and 5th/6th May.

It is important that we follow government guidance at this time and prioritise the health and wellbeing of everyone involved.

We will of course be closely monitoring the situation and keep you updated.

People who were registered for the course, will be contacted directly.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
0

This website uses cookies to give you the best experience. Agree by clicking the 'Accept' button. If you click 'Decline', you may continue to use the website, but it may not function correctly. To read our full privacy policy you can visit here.