VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
Promote your Market in the Great British Market Awards with these graphics and social tiles! Don’t forget to use #GBMA2020
Voting for Britain’s Favourite Market is now Closed!
Thank you for all your votes. The winner will be revealed at our Conference on Thursday 30th January 2020.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Online voting will only be recorded via the official Britain’s Favourite Market page on the NABMA website at www.nabma.com
- Only one vote per person is allowed and all votes are scrutinised to avoid multiple entries. All votes identified form one person in this instance will be rejected.
- No information will be provided on the individual number of votes given in respect of a particular Market.
- No votes cast after the closing date will be counted.
- The judges decision on the result is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
- Names and email addresses are only retained for vote validation and will not be used for any other purpose. The data will be removed on 31st January 2020.