As we approach the Love Your Local Market Campaign 2022 (13 May until 5 June) that is extended to incorporated the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee then NABMA has produced a checklist to ensure that your markets can best use this national and local PR opportunity.
- Have you notified your local media of #LYLM2022? This is a great opportunity to give regular publicity for your local market and its traders. The anticipated social media reach for #LYLM is 63 million. Remember that you will joining with some 24 countries worldwide in celebrating #LYLM2022
- Help us get the message out far and wide. The main purpose of Love Your Local Market is to raise the profile of markets across the UK. You can do this by asking your community to celebrate your local markets; encourage start-up businesses and increase young people’s involvement in markets..
- Have you registered your markets on the #LYLM2022 map. Let us know your markets are supporting #LYLM2022 Love Your Local Market Map – NABMA
- Is your social media team ready for #LYLM2022? Use all our various digital assets from posters to social media tiles. Help us get the message out. LYLM Digital Assets – NABMA
- Do you need insurance for your traders and events? As a reminder GM Imber & Sons Ltd is offering to help operators with policies that offer a full range of cover for one off or regular markets, including your special town and city events such as Love Your Local Market and its new and aspiring traders. Contact Matt Imber to discuss your insurance issues email@example.com
- Have you invited your local MP or any local celebrities to your market? What a great opportunity for them to be seen supporting their local market and community. Please email us any pictures.
- Are you promoting start up business opportunities in #LYLM2022? Remember that some 11,000 start up businesses have been trialled during the overall LYLM campaign and 1,000 sustainable new businesses have been created.
- Are you thinking of new stalls, canopies or gazebos? Remember the sponsor of #LYLM2022 is Home – Zapp Umbrellas | Market Umbrellas and Pop-Up Gazebo Experts
- Check out our May Edition of ‘Market View’ the NABMA newsletter that reflects on the history of Love Your Local Market alongside all the latest news from the market industry NABMA Newsletter May 2022
And finally, if you need any further help about #LYLM2022 then please click Love Your Local Market 2022 – Official (nabma.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org