O9 – How do I deal with political and religious groups operating near the market?

This really depends on what activity is taking place. If any selling is taking place then this can be dealt with as illegal street trading. But if the activity appears to be causing an offence, inciting hatred or causing an offence then only the Police have the necessary powers to take any action.

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment