Training and Development of your market team is essential to your success and this is why NABMA offer bespoke training and qualifications.
NABMA is delighted with the number of enquiries currently being received for the 2023 Diploma course starting in February. Anyone considering joining this NVQ level 4 Diploma course in market administration is advised to book now to secure a place and avoid disappointment. Training and Development of your market team is essential to the success of your market and this is why NABMA offer bespoke training and qualifications.
The NABMA diploma offers two formal qualifications:
- The National Diploma in Market Administration
- The London Diploma in Markets and Street Trading Administration
Training is delivered online via a series of zoom sessions which are designed to be interactive and develop networking relationships. Over 270 people have now successfully completed the course, which is a must-have qualification for anyone working in the market industry. Delivered in collaboration with the Institute of Place Management (part of Manchester Metropolitan University), this is a formal qualification that empowers officers to deliver their objectives more effectively with confidence and achieve productive relationships between market officers, their management hierarchy and market traders. The next Diploma course starts in February 2023 and the 6 days of training will be spread over 3 months, with a requirement to produce 3 short written assignments. Lectures are presented by experts in a number of topics along with a series of guest speakers from the market industry to give examples of how the disciplines are used in real-life scenarios. Dates for the course are included in the attached leaflet with further details available in the course handbook that can be downloaded from the Nabma web site here: https://nabma.com/training-development/ Who is the course for?
- A wide mixture of market officers benefit from taking the Diploma through learning marketing and operational skills – and obtaining specialist understanding of market law specialisms.
- New officers to the markets service who require fast track learning to help them in their new role.
- Experienced market officers who want formal recognition and a “top up” of their skills.
- Line Managers/Heads of Service who wish to understand the role of a market officer and to give direction towards sustainable and successful market operations.
- Admin officers and supervisors can get a better understanding of how a market operates.
Why take the course?
- The course gives you more confidence in your ability to handle markets situations and issues.
- Achieving the qualification gives others more confidence in you.
- Build a network of market contacts that will be invaluable for help in future years.
- Develop transferable management skills.
To join the other 270 market officers that have already achieved this level 4 NVQ Diploma qualification during the last few years please register your interest as soon as possible to Stephen Pickering, Professional Development Consultant, at NABMA by emailing email@example.com or telephone 07756326022